Earning Online, working on the Internet, having many followers on Instagram monetizing as an Influencer, transforming a YouTube channel into a five-star store, becoming digital entrepreneurs.
All phrases were full of questions, questions asked and repeated in an indefinite time, and always remained a bit in limbo.
All interesting, mysterious questions that I have addressed in great depth on my site Sustainable Digital Entrepreneurs.
In this era, technology is on an almost insurmountable throne: everything is run by information technology. It’s safe to assume that from such a well-defined and dense root of possibilities and ideas, a series of singular and fascinating pseudo-jobs can easily arise.
So, having said that, it’s useless to deny that if you know “where and how to put your hands” and you also know how to apply certain skills, the results and fruits of this “virtual” world can become gigantic.
A Blog is a logbook for interstellar routes
In my blog, I have often referred to characters and companies that have made their way with great results and have transformed whole ideas into “customer-grinding” companies.
If you want to see them, feel free to visit the section dedicated to Digital Marketing.
But let’s go back to the main question: what does it take to work and/or earn with the Web?
On this site, the Esostella project also includes a dynamic dedicated to entrepreneurial excellence in the digital field.
Let’s take a look at an excerpt of that path by outlining what are the key points that will allow us to start off on the right foot.
- A belief system creates a community of value
- Let’s think, for example, of the Nike brand and the whole world connected to it (Personal Branding is the first step to take if you want to get on the fast track to success on the Web: Nike has succeeded by focusing on the “philosophy of Sport did properly and all its related values and standards”.
- A goal that is sincere, useful and that solves a specific human problem (or, in the same way, fulfills a specific desire of people).
- This part should be put first but it is almost contemporary with the importance of Personal Branding. If we don’t define a goal and what we want to give people, we won’t get very far on the Web.
Effective Personal Branding
For example, if I am passionate about tanks, I could build a strong community of people who are passionate about war activities, but I would still exclude everyone who hates wars.
In this specific case, I’m not solving a problem, I’m choosing to fulfill a targeted desire – which is already very good: that is, to delve into the world of tanks – but I have to take into account the narrow niche and limited only to the information sphere on the basis of spontaneous curiosity.
If instead, I choose to solve a specific problem, I must be able to do it 100 times better than the competition already existing on the Internet.
The Community, this unknown
For example, if I want to create a community, a belief system, and a Personal Branding based on healthy eating (which solves the problem of not eating junk food at all, common to many), I won’t be able to just write healthy recipes but I will have to choose a sub-niche of value that stimulates curiosity and acts as a fuse to start following my brand.
For example, I could study – in a “super-mega in-depth” way – the diets of the Orientals, going to find a precise region where they cook to perfection, they are maniacal about the choice of ingredients, they pay attention to the environment, etc.
In this way, those who already adore “healthy eating” will combine the solution to the problem: avoid falling and continue on the right path, with the specificity of our project. So they will choose “No Brain” without thinking about it and will become our regular readers/users/customers.
In order to set up already these first two fundamental points: Personal Branding/Community and Objective/Solution to problems or desires realization, it is necessary to work on the knowledge of computer science very well.
Knowing how to create a website made for the user (User-Friendly), knowing how to manage a Blog and feed it with the strength of the passion that moves us, knowing the power of Social, the effectiveness of ADS – Acronym for Advertising (Online Advertising), will allow us to close the first picture on the possibility of working with the Web and earn online.
In our case, the Esostella project aims to solve several basic issues of the individual as a human being.
- Having a body that works and that makes us feel good
- Feeling part of a winning (and space) team that you can count on in times of difficulty
- Eat properly or as a person who intends to make a career at NASA would do
- Think like Entrepreneurs of the Future
- These are some examples to give you the right cue to the path you decide to take.
Earning Online is not only possible but also fun.
Let me know what you think in the comments.
See you in the next article!
The Esostella Team.